Portsmouth Water submitted their Annual Return to Ofwat commonly referred to as the June Return on 10 June 2011. The return consists of detailed data relating to the Company's performance throughout the year and a commentary giving an overview of the Company's performance.
- Portsmouth Water has maintained its high level of service to customers as measured by the Ofwat metrics which is reflected by the lowest number of complaints in the industry as measured by The Consumer Council for Water.
- Portsmouth Water has met their leakage target.
- The Company has replaced 18km of water mains.
- During the reporting year 3,604 of the Company's customers opted to pay for their water on a measured tariff.
- The Company has maintained its good record on Health and Safety and again received the RoSPA Gold Medal in the Health and Safety Awards.
For further information please click below
The Board's Overview
June Return Data Tables