What do I/we need to do?
Statutory EnquiriesOur processes are bound by procedures set out in Appendix C of the code of Practice produced by the Highways Authority and Utilities Committee (HAVC) for Major Diversionary Works. i.e. C2 preliminary enquiries.
- C2 Preliminary Enquiries should be directed to our Asset Enquiries Team: Tel: 023 9244 9082 Email: email@example.com
- C3 Enquries should be directed to our Developer Services Team: Tel: 023 9244 9082 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
|Contact - Customers requiring diversionary works to our apparatus should contact our Asset Enquires Team: by phone on 023 9244 9082 by email email@example.com or by post to PO Box 8, West Street, Havant, PO9 1LG – to discuss your requirements.|
|Information required by us - You will need to supply us with:
|We will provide you with - A copy of our plans either as:
Portsmouth Water have adopted the principles set out in the Code of Practice produced by the Highways Authority and Utilities Committee (HAUC) for Major Diversionary Works.
- We have a general presumption against moving apparatus, other than as set out in the Code.
- We will minimise our costs to be consistent with good practice, regardless of who has to meet the costs.
- We will work together with the third party to obtain the optimum solution rather than seeking to protect only our interests.
- We acknowledge along with our third party partner that sometimes it is right to accept some detriment to our interests in the overall interest.